Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bye bye Vegas!!

Well! This is it. I'm off to Utah to begin my big adventure! It's about time, right? Well I can honestly say I'm sad about leaving my home town. Especially the people in it. Hopefully my parents and Dassy don't party too hard without me. I've got some serious mixed feelings about leaving. Nervous? Yes. Scared? Mm only of the Utarded Mormons. Ready to chase my dream? YES! I am so ready to see what's out there waiting for me. The next big wait: snowboarding season! On top of all that, I'm so grateful for the people that I have behind me. To my sisters: you already know I'm going to be calling you pretty much every day. "Hey how do you turn on the stove?", "Soo how do you do a load of whites?", "Okay which way is Center Street?" Just kidding. I'm not THAT retarded. I hope? ;)
Well ... car is packed and waiting for a driver! Peace out Sin City! You gave me some great times!
<3

P.S. I WISH i was leaving on a friggen jet plane!

4 comments:

  1. i'm stoked that you're on your way to live in the not-so-big city of provo. i can't wait to hear your stories and your questions and about your amazing shredding days. look out poorvo. maiyah grant's in town. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you're really going! It won't be any fun to visit Hacienda Heights if you're not there! Honestly though I'm so proud of you and know you're going to light that place on fire(ok well hopefully not literally). Love you Miss Maiyah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA Maiyah!!! Hahaha, I love the pics. You'll rule Utah and the hills. Can't wait to hear more. love love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maiyah! I can't believe the time has come and you're all grown up off to my home town-- remember that when you meet some of the strangest and weirdest people ever, Aimee Cooper was born and raised here- that may explain a lot about me:)!
    I'm so happy to hear you are pursuing your interests and passions. I know whatever you set your mind to you'll succeed at. You've got an amazing family and support network and with that and your talents and passion you can do anything.
    I wish you the best in everything and since I visit Provo from time to time I will give you a heads up and we can hook up for some food or even on the slopes. I've never snowboarded, but would be up for trying it out. I grew up in the olden days and got hooked on skiing, which is something I too am passionate about, but don't get enough of. One of my favorite things to skiing is the scenery, there's nothing like it.
    Stay in touch and remember I'm your number one fan!
    Love ya gal. I've always had a soft spot in my heart for you. You really are something special.
    ~Aimee
    P.S. we still need to have a sleep over and get some food from one of those roach coaches that rome around in residential areas that are being built!-- just something to look forward to:)

    ReplyDelete