Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Peace NIKKA!!

So ... guess what? I GRADUATED!! Holla!! It finally happened. Many people came up to me and asked, "Are you excited to graduate?!" My response was "I've been ready to graduate since the first day of Freshman year!!" Seriously ... What kind of question is that? Anyways ... graduation day was a blast. My whole family was there to see it! Even though i came insanely close to tearing my vocal chords from screaming, it was well worth it :). So, Class of 2010, here's to us! We did it!! :)








2 comments:

  1. WOW!! Great photo for your blog!!! Love it!!! Still cant believe you have graduated!!! You have grown up to be such a beautiful girl inside and out! I am so proud of you!!! I love you tons and look forward to hearing what the future brings you!!!! Love you darling! Winnie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!!!!! Congrats, Maiyah! You did do it. Now I can't wait to see what comes next. Love you and SOO proud of you and so glad I could be there to see it.

    PS Loooove the new blog.

    ReplyDelete