Monday, April 20, 2009

Colorado!!

Soo I'm trying to figure out where i should go to college. I know i have a year left to waste my life sitting in ridiculous, pathetic, frustrating high school but I just figured i would get a head start! Now as most of you know, i am all about cold weather, mountains, and big adventure :). So one day i was daydreaming in English (trying to tune out my psycho teacher) and then out of no where ... BAM! LIGHT BULB!! Colorado!! Holla!! So, being so intrigued, i decided to do some research. I found two schools that i am thinking about attending :). Wow i feel so grown up. Okay the first one is Colorado State University. It's in a place called Fort Collins, which kind of scares me cuz for some reason pilgrims pop into my head when i hear that name. The next school is the University of Colorado at Boulder. Now i know i don't want to go to Denver just because I'm over the whole "big city" thing. Plus i have heard that Boulder is BEAUTIFUL. Minus the pot smoking hippies. So it comes down to this ... i could either be a buffalo ... or a ram. Hmm. Decisions, decisions. Since i can't decide, i made a poll and you get to vote!! Yay! So get to it!! :)

Or ...




2 comments:

  1. i think boulder is the place to be. seems like you'd enjoy the outdoor-zi-ness of that place. plus, buffalos are rad. so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maiyah, you are so grown up! Soo, which college?? Big decision. Well since I don't really know anything about either place, I did some research (minor research) on both places and here's what I think:
    Ft. Collins' tourism webpage is WAY cooler than Boulder's and it says right on the Home Page, "thriving arts scene!" So there you go. It also looks super quaint and cute and outdoorsy.
    But for real, I think you should do lots of research on each school and definitely go visit them and then decide which place fits you best! Either way, you're going to college!!!!! So you can't lose. Love you, cute girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete