Sunday, April 12, 2009

AZ Adventures

This is officially my first blogging experience ... awesome. So last night i arrived in Las Vegas after hanging out with my totally amazing sister Tirza in Tempe for a whole week! I was very sad to leave but i had a great time chilling with her and getting to know her friends. Soo, here are some pics from my time in AZ!!


Hiking CamelbackJust for the record, I have a complete anti-alcoholic view of life, but i just couldn't help myself :). Put a little captain in it!!

BAM!!

This is our little friend. We found him attacking a flower. His name is Oscar.

I have made a totally legit observation that wherever Tirza goes, hearts appear out of NOWHERE!

What rowing does to Tirza ... Aw :)
This is us on the way back from Enrichment. Never again will I be forced to go. Never again.
Pei Wei!!
My last night :(
Leaving for the airport
So sad :(.
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and Miguel!
Airport!

3 comments:

  1. yay maiyah i loooooooooove it!! love it. love your blog and your pics and you, with your humor box. looks like you and tirtz had fun. we miss you!!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. maiyah angelouuuu!!! im so impressed with your blogging skills. it looks great. im so glad you came out, we all miss you so much already
    :( i had so much fun! please come back soooon. and ps... u should make the pictures bigger!!! love you. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! you're a blogger! love the pics. love the captions. you're totally the funniest sister. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete