Thursday, April 26, 2012

I'm BaaaAAAaaack ;)

Yep. It's official. I have moved back to Vegas! It's crazy to think I was there for a year and a half. Time goes by so fast! Well, my overall experience in Provo was nothing like I had intended it to be when I moved up there. But, in the end I learned so many valuable lessons that I will never forget. I met some awesome people, some not so awesome people, and had some pretty interesting "only in Utah" experiences. After all, it's not the destination. It's the adventure along the way. I left with no regrets and I am happier than ever! I can't wait to see what the summer has in store.

A blog isn't a blog without pictures, right? So, here are just a few of the fun adventures I had in P-town. Enjoy ;).



Stoked!

Mama, I love you.

My life be like ooooh ahhhh ;)


First ride of the 2010 season. Awesome day!


18th Birthday in Provo


Conversations I had with my sisters after my first concussion. Well, my first snowboarding concussion anyways ;).




Halloween 2010. Ah, Little Jimmy. I will never forget this!



Jordan and Courtney! Vegas peeps :).


Easter weekend with Tee our bro Travy!





Brooke and Trav took me to my first concert. Blink 182!!


Car accident. Still gives me chills.



Took a little adventure to Bridal Veil Falls :)



Temple trip with the Vegas crew! Love these guys.

Tirza, Trav, and I shredding it up at Solitude!

Tessa! One of the coolest chicks I met up there.

Last week in Provo. Sad to leave that view!


Onto bigger and better things. Thanks for the ride, Provo ;).

2 comments:

  1. yay for las vegas! some places have all the luck. great post, yo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you effin rock. so glad youre home and that were all back together.. cant wait for good times this summer !!!

    ReplyDelete